Pacific Medical Group, P.C., is an independent primary care medical group, owned by its practicing physicians and nurse practitioners. We have five locations serving communities throughout the Portland metropolitan area.
Please see the links on the left for more information regarding open positions for providers and staff.
Our patients measure the organization by the care and service they receive from our providers and associates, and we are always looking for professional, qualified candidates to join our healthcare team and provide high-quality patient care.
Pacific Medical Group is committed to being an employer of choice in recruiting, developing, and supporting providers and associates who join our team. We strive to provide a positive work environment that is both personally and professionally rewarding.
Pacific Medical Group provides a comprehensive benefit program. Our benefits include the following:
- Health and prescription coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life Insurance (company paid)
- Additional Life Insurance (employee & dependent)
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability (company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Generous PTO bank for vacations, illnesses, etc.
- Six Observed Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Uniform Allowance (for clinical staff)
- EAP (Employee Assistance Plan)